Friday 10 August 2018

Movimus Wrestling


















I have just re-discovered Movimus wrestling. I know that sounds silly, as NHB-Battle was my first and favourite wrestling site when I first got the internet. But after all these years, other companies come and go and you watch them, all the while Movimus is still there. 
I pulled out the old tapes, some of my favourites Patrick Donovan, Eric Malley and of course Max Anderson. Now a few decades on, I appreciate the work of Swage and Lance Jeffers, who are both awesome wrestlers who love to fight, and hate to lose.
I make it no secrete, gear is a big part of the turn on for wrestling for me. I love a singlet match! Nothing though is as pure and sexy as Speedo Wrestling! I have a rule, if I wrestle in singlets it means I want to wrestle - no funny games just pure wrestling. If I'm in footy shorts, I want to rough house and fight! But if I'm in Speedos, well that's just sexy! Nothing as hot as two guys wrestling around wearing nothing more than a speedo!


No comments:

Post a Comment