Thursday 14 June 2018

What could be more fun that wrestling with a mate at home?








I got to wrestle yesterday afternoon. All day today I have been smiling, knowing that yesterday I got to wrestle. This got me thinking, what is it about wrestling that makes me sooooo happy?
Thinking about it, the answer is absolutely everything - without exaggerating. From before the fight even begins. The lead up to it, asking the other guy if he wants to wrestle. My cock was at full mask with the adrenaline running through my body with the anticipation. Getting changed and seeing you mate naked while you get into your singlets or speedos or shorts. You then step onto the mat and see another guy facing you. You eye your wrestling opponent up and down. Checking out his muscles, checking out his body in his gear. This is a huge turn on. Yesterday at this time I'm standing there stroking my cock through my singlet. You circle each other, the final seconds of anticipation - then - you lock on. It's time to RUMBLE! During the bout everything else in the world is forgotten. All that exists in this world right at the moment is you and your opponent. It's your one chance in life to let go. Putting him in holds, getting put in holds, it's all fuckin awesome! Headlocks, scissors, bear hugs the works. There isn't a hold I don't like to use or be put in! You have a break to catch your breath, you both sit there with a hardon, you don't say a word - you just smile. You stand up circle then lock on again. I won the fight, but even if I didn't I would've had just as much fun. I think I just love the feeling of two guys just going for it and wrestling. This morning I wake up and am a little bit sore (tomorrow will be worse), but this is fine as it is a reminder that yesterday I wrestled another man.  Yes wrestling is the biggest turn on for me, so much so that I do have to try and control myself. But it is so much more than that! Today I'm feeling that bit more of a man. The thought that you can hold your own up against another guy in a fight is an awesome feeling! I found myself today seeing guys and thinking "I could take him". I love wrestling, I love it all on all levels. I just love the fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment